- 1/2 pound Conchiglie Giganti Large Shell Pasta
- 1 jar Tuscan Black Kale Pesto
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated hard cheese (such as Parmesan, Asiago, Romano, etc.) divided
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated or sliced
- 1 bottle Sugo al Due Formaggi - Pasta Sauce with Pecorino and Ricotta
Cook pasta in well-salted water according to package directions, until just before al dente (pasta will finish cooking in the oven). Drain and rinse in cool water. Heat oven to 375F, spray a large baking dish with cooking spray and add ½ cup of sauce to the bottom of the pan. In a small bowl, stir together pesto, ricotta, and 1/4 cup grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stuff about 2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture into each shell, and arrange shells in baking dish, cut side up. Top stuffed shells with remaining sauce, mozzarella and hard cheese. Bake on top rack until golden and bubbly, about 15 minutes.